Photos: Summer Course 2012View photos from SAB's summer program and be sure to 'like us' on Facebook.
Online Audition Preregistration - National Audition Tour
While preregistration for the National Audition Tour is not required, there are several benefits for those applicants who do preregister including:Discounted Audition Fee
A discounted $25 audition fee that can be paid by credit card as part of the preregistration form. (Note that you can still preregister even if you do not want to pre-pay the audition fee. In order to receive the $25 discount, however, you must pay at the same time you submit the preregistration form.) The audition fee will be $35 when paid on the day of the audition. Please note that pre-paid audition fees are not refundable.
Preregistered applicants will be given priority check-in at the audition site over applicants who are applying on site.
Early results notification
Preregistered applicants will access their audition results online within 4 business days of their audition. For students who DO NOT preregister, it will take up to three weeks after each audition for results to be delivered. Requests to receive results early will not be honored.
Exclusive SAB Give-away
All applicants who preregister will receive an SAB keepsake item when they check-in at their audition site.
Important preregistration information:
- Completing a preregistration form does not obligate you to attend the audition. While SAB hopes that all who preregister will be able to audition, we understand that plans may change. You will not be penalized in any future auditions with SAB for not attending an audition for which you preregistered. Please remember, however, that pre-paid audition fees are non-refundable.
- You should complete only ONE preregistration form. Please do not attempt to register for auditions in more than one city. If you complete a preregistration form for one city and later decide that you need to audition in a different city, please contact our audition coordinator by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We must manually make the change to our database. Completing a second form will not work.
- A username and password is needed to complete the preregistration form. If you have an account from last year you should use that information to login. If you are applying for the first time, you must create a username and password. The user name and password must correspond with the student's name and e-mail address, even if a parent or guardian is completing the registration form. Parents who are registering for multiple siblings must create separate user name and password accounts for each student. This is best achieved by closing out of your browser after finishing the first form and relaunching to begin the next.
- If you do not wish to pre-pay the audition fee, select “Pay at the Audition” when you reach the payment part of the preregistration form. You will still need to compete the "Billing Address" fields but will not be asked to provide credit card information. Your only opportunity to receive the discounted $25 audition fee will be when you complete the preregistration form. If you choose "Pay at Audition" you will owe $35 at the time of the audition.
- Applicants in Irvine, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Santa Monica, San Diego, Seattle and Phoenix who will be between the ages of 12 and 14 on July 31, 2013, are eligible to apply for both SAB’s NYC Summer Course AND the LA Workshop for Young Dancers. You will have an opportunity to indicate your interest in one or both programs when you fill out the preregistration form for one of those cities. Auditions in all other cities are strictly for the New York Summer Course.
If you are interested in making an appointment to audition in New York at SAB, please click here.