Donors Circle — Contribution: $1,000 and above
INNER CIRCLE — $1,000 (all but $75 is tax deductible)
Association Benefits, plus
- Class Visits. Attend a total of four classes during the year.
- Student Choreography Workshop. A private viewing of ballets choreographed and performed by SAB's advanced students.
- Workshop Final Rehearsal. Join us in the theater Orchestra section for the final Workshop rehearsal.
- Workshop Performance Advance Ticketing and Priority Seating. Order your tickets in advance and enjoy priority seating for the Saturday Workshop Performances.
PATRON CIRCLE — $2,500 (all but $100 is tax deductible)
All of the preceeding benefits plus
- Master Class and Fall Cocktail Party. Join us at an SAB master class taught by a member of our world-renowned Faculty.
- Workshop Preview. See the Workshop process in an early studio viewing hosted by SAB's Artistic Director and Executive Director.
- Workshop Final Rehearsal. Join us with three guests in the theater Orchestra section for the final Workshop rehearsal.
- New York City Ballet Backstage Tour. Enjoy a behind-the-scenes look at the David H. Koch Theater after a rehearsal.
DIRECTOR'S CIRCLE — $5,000 (all but $200 is tax deductible)
All of the benefits above, plus:
- Workshop Preview Dinner. Join SAB's Artistic Director and Executive Director for an elegant dinner following the Workshop studio preview.
- Music Room Breakfast. Join SAB's Executive Director in our music room for a breakfast in our Music Room followed by a class visit.
CHAIRMAN'S CIRCLE — $10,000 and above (all but $250 is tax deductible)
All of the preceding benefits plus:
- Support SAB's Core Programs. Gifts are designated for essential student scholarships and student life programs beyond the studio.
- Celebrating Senior Students. Join SAB students at a reception in a private club as they embark on their lives as professional dancers.
- Advisory Council Reception. Attend festive biannual receptions as a guest of the National Advisory Council.
- New York Choreographic Institute. Attend a showing of works created by young choreographers on SAB students.
- Studio Showing. After the fall studio showing featuring SAB students & faculty, join fellow patrons for a private dinner in the Music Room.
For detailed explanations of the benefits outlined above, see Description of Member Privileges or call the Individual Giving Manager at (212) 769-6611. Member benefits are valid for one calendar year from the date of your gift. All events are for the Member and one guest, unless otherwise specified.
Many companies match their employees' gifts to charitable organizations like SAB. Ask your employer if they’ll match your contribution and SAB will upgrade your membership to reflect the combined total of your gift and the match!
When you make a gift of $500 or more, you may authorize SAB to charge this gift to your credit card in four equal monthly installments over the course of the year. You will receive full benefits based on your expected level of annual giving from day one.
*To make an installment gift please call the Individual Giving Office at (212) 769-6614, as installment gifts cannot be processed online.