Donors Circle — Contribution: $1,000 and above
INNER CIRCLE — $1,000 (all but $75 is tax deductible)
Association Benefits, plus
- Class Visits. Attend a total of 4 classes during the year.
- Student Choreography Workshop. A private viewing of ballets choreographed and performed by SAB advanced students.
- Fall Cocktail Party. Join SAB Board Members and faculty at this annual reception.
- Workshop Final Rehearsal. Join us in the theater Orchestra section for the final Workshop rehearsal.
- Workshop Performance Advance Ticketing and Priority Seating. Order your tickets in advance and enjoy priority seating for the Saturday Workshop Performances.
PATRONS CIRCLE — $2,500 (all but $100 is tax deductible)
All of the benefits above, plus
- Patrons Seminar and Reception. Join us for a seminar, followed by a reception with SAB faculty.
- Workshop Preview. See the Workshop process in an early studio viewing hosted by SAB's Artistic Director and Executive Director.
- Workshop Final Rehearsal. Join us with 3 guests in the theater Orchestra section for the final Workshop rehearsal.
- New York City Ballet Backstage Tour. Enjoy a behind-the-scenes look at the David H. Koch Theater after a rehearsal.
DIRECTORS CIRCLE — $5,000 (all but $200 is tax deductible)
All of the benefits above, plus:
- Workshop Preview Dinner. Join SAB's Artistic Director and Executive Director for an elegant dinner following the Workshop studio preview.
- Ballet 101 for Children. Watch a working rehearsal of the NYCB Lecture Demonstration program for local schoolchildren, featuring SAB students.
- Music Room Luncheon. Join SAB's Executive Director in our music room for an intimate lunch with an SAB students who presents the "student perspective", followed by a class observation.
CHAIRMAN'S CIRCLE — $10,000 and above (all but $250 is tax deductible)
All of the benefits above, plus:
- Support SAB's Core Programs. Gifts are designated for essential student scholarships and student life programs beyond the studio.
- Celebrating Senior Students. Join SAB students at a reception in a private home as they embark on their lives as professional dancers.
- Advisory Council Meeting and Lunch. Attend a bi-annual meeting and festive lunch as a guest of the national Advisory Council.
- Benefit Event Cocktail Reception. Join us for private cocktail receptions celebrating the Winter Ball and Workshop Benefits.
- New York Choreographic Institute. Attend a showing of works created by young choreographers on SAB students.
For detailed explanations of the benefits outlined above, see Description of Member Privileges or call the Individual Giving Manager at (212) 769-6611. Member benefits are valid for one calendar year from the date of your gift. All events are for the Member and one guest, unless otherwise specified.
Many companies match their employees' gifts to charitable organizations like SAB. Ask your employer if they’ll match your contribution and SAB will upgrade your membership to reflect the combined total of your gift and the match!
When you make a gift of $500 or more, you may authorize SAB to charge this gift to your credit card in four equal monthly installments over the course of the year. You will receive full benefits based on your expected level of annual giving from day one.
*To make an installment gift please call the Individual Giving Manager at (212) 769-6611, as installment gifts cannot be processed online.