Bequests to the School of American Ballet are a flexible planning tool that may be the ideal way for you to meet your personal objectives while also supporting SAB. You can provide now for a future gift to SAB by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable living trust.
By making a bequest you do not part with anything today. However, when your gift is received it will be added to the School's board-designated endowment (unless otherwise designated) to help provide a steady stream of income for future generations of SAB students. * For sample bequest language click here.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime
- You can modify your bequest if circumstances change
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (be sure to check with our staff in the Development Office to make sure your gift can be used as intended)
- Your estate can realize potentially significant tax savings
- You know that your gift will benefit future generations of SAB students
If you make a bequest to SAB, you'll be eligible to join the Founders Society - a group of loyal friends who have made similar plans by naming SAB in their estate plans. To learn more, click here.
For more information please contact Kristen Barrett, Director of Development, at 212-769-6615 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquires are confidential.
*Bequests can be included in such a way that SAB will be a beneficiary only after your loved ones are cared for, or as an outright beneficiary.